The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) provides protections for peopleOctober 18, 2021
1. What are authentication and authorization? 2. What are authenticationOctober 18, 2021
This assignment requires the following:1. Set up your personal profile on Diet and Wellness plus (D&W+) MindTap page if you have not done so already2. Journal your 3-day food and beverage intake for this assignment (Refer to Handy Guide to Estimate Food Portions within this Module to help with your estimates).3. Input 3-day record within D&W+4. Save the report (3-day Average Report) and attach onto the Blackboard assignment page below for grading5. Open the word document attached within this assignment. Complete the Nutrient Intake Worksheet6. Attach the Nutrient Intake Worksheet & 3-day Average report onto the Blackboard assignment page for grading.INSTRUCTIONS FOR ASSIGNMENT OVERVIEW POINTS (1-3) ABOVE
- Set up your personal profile. Click the D&W+ green apple symbol within the MindTap toolbar, and Create your profile. If you are using a laptop, and you are not able to locate this icon among the other icons to the right side on the MindTap window, click on the arrow on the right bottom corner on MindTap, or click on the “more”. Complete the profile questions, entering your true weight, height, etc (Only you can access this personal information).
- Utilize the Handy Guide to Estimate Food portions as you journal your 3- day food record.
- Input your three-day food intake onto the D&W+ Food Tracker in the Cengage MindTap. Within D&W+, click “Track Diet”, choose your Day 1 date from the calendar icon.
- Input each food item one at a time within the search area. Continue to indicate the amount consumed, and specify if that food Item was for breakfast, Lunch or dinner, and then ADD ITEM. Your entry automatically saves after you add item. Input beverage items as well (including water, beverages and alcohol). Include the exact amounts within the entry, as best you can. Click “Add Item” after each food item.
- Once Day 1 entry is complete, select Day 2 date from the calendar. Repeat for days two and three of your diet tracking.
- Go to reports. Select the 3-day Average Report. Enter in dates from Day 1 & Day 3. See instructions below on how to save the report as a pdf.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ASSIGNMENT OVERVIEW POINTS (4)It is best to use Google Chrome as the browser.
- Select reports from the tool bar on the top of the page
- Select 3-day Average report
- In the upper right-hand corner of the report choose Print
- Once you are in the print dialog box change your printer to save as a PDF file
- Select Save the PDF file.
- Save the PDF file with a name. The following name is suggested:
- My DRI Profile – Your First and Last Name.pdf
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ASSIGNMENT OVERVIEW POINTS (5-6)
- Complete the attached Nutrient Intake worksheet
- Utilize information from appropriate sections of the D&W + (3-Day Average Report)
To Submit “Nutrient Intake Worksheet” & 3-day Average report for grading :A. Click the assignment title: Nutrient Intake Report, above. Once on that page …B. Scroll below to Assignment Submission.C. Attach the completed “Nutrient Intake Worksheet” & 3-day Average report.D. Click SubmitNutrient Intake worksheet.docx