Imagine you are in a fast-food restaurant where a ladyOctober 13, 2021
Aggressive behavior- A high school or college campus shooting HowOctober 13, 2021
- There are two XML files, and you need to write a schema for both of them separately
- Download both XML files: 1 and 2
- For EACH of the two XML files
- Carefully note multiplicity – Hints are phrased in plain English in file comments
- Create an appropriate schema in an XSD file in Oxygen
- Comment to defend your treatment of each element, and use the path of the element to help guide us. For example, you can say <!– Flight/Destination is a complexType with a sequence because it has children –>
- To double-check your work, attempt validating the XML with your XSD. Validation errors are often the result of very minor mistakes, and correct validation is not a part of your assignment grade, so use your time wisely.
- This all means that you will create and submit 2 XSD files, and each is a schema for each of the 2 XML files.