Based on the videos and readings what are important componentsOctober 16, 2021
Create a Gmail account to be used for encryption. DownloadOctober 16, 2021
Just do the writing part
First, you will need to learn about ClassDojo and how it works.
To do this, I have included several short videos (below) and other video resources in this module. Please view the videos.
- Go to the ClassDojo website and create an account as a teacher – (or use a current teacher’s account, if you already have one).
- Prepare a paragraph about your thoughts on this program. (5 points)
- Must be a minimum of 10 grammatically correct sentences. Write reflectively and analytically; consider your field experiences, your educational experiences, and your future as an educator when you respond. How and why do you believe this program supports effective classroom management principles? Use the pedagogical vocabulary and concepts that you have worked with in this course.
- Prepare a list of at least 6 key points (in a bulleted fashion) — be specific — that you learned about using Class Dojo and/or its benefits. (TOTAL: 12 points)
- Two of the key points must be related to the benefits of using this system in a classroom of learners with disabilities (counts for 4 points of the total 12 points):
- Two of the key points must be related to the benefits of using this system in a classroom of diverse learners who are culturally and linguistically diverse (counts for 4 points of the total 12 points):
- Two other key points (counts for 4 points of the total 12 points):
- Two ways that you can use ClassDojo to engage with parents of the students in your classroom. (4 points)
- Include in your assignment — attach at least two screenshots of the class site that you created (must include a minimum of five students and the behaviors that you want to monitor) (4 points).