Continue to work on your community needs assessment plan. YouOctober 12, 2021
As is the case with most decisions in public andOctober 12, 2021
Include the following in your Draft Evaluation Design:
- Describe the program, problem, or policy that you identified.
- Identify and explain revised research question and variables to be used in evaluation.
- Identify and explain the revised research/evaluation design to be used in evaluation and how this design addresses issues of validity and reliability.
- Identify and explain the sampling design to be used in evaluation and the anticipated size of the sample.
- Identify and explain the information/data needed for the evaluation. Explain how, specifically, this information will be collected (e.g., what secondary sources will use and/or what data collection instrument will use to collect the information).